Friday, March 5, 2010

Yo Yo's


I feel the need to rant - We come home from school today and the sun is shining brightly, there is not a cloud in the sky - and Brody wants to go outside and blow bubbles. So....after we snack we all grab bubbles and head to the backyard. Not only was it too cold outside but Cooper started coughing so we came back in after about 5 minutes and the kids started to raid the bubble box, which also contains playing cards, flash cards, tiny games with mulitple pieces and then the dreaded YO YO'S. What's the point? I mean really? Why would 3 and 4 year olds really need yo yo's? They cannot work them, they cannot roll them back up and all they ever end up accomplishing with them is a tangled mess of "he hit me, she slung it at me, and it's wrapped around my leg MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!" So, not to hurt anyones feelings if you have bought my children a yo yo in the past but next time....try something else ok? This momma just can't handle anymore yo yo's in the house.


Random, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment