Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Prayer Request

Today (and for the next few days actually), I have lots of sewing that I need to do. BUT ever since Sunday afternoon I have had a horrible back ache and cannot find any relief. Chad has been doing football meetings with the staff the past few days and I am home alone with the kids. Therefore, I am afraid to take any medicine stronger than Ibuprofen. Currently, I am sitting on the heating pad, flipping through 120 channels, trying to read, listening to my kids doing who-knows-what in the playroom and wishing I could feel some relief! Please pray with me that I can feel better soon. If this keeps up, I may have to head to the doctor - which kind I am not sure but I have to feel better - I've got too much to do to be down with my back much longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment