Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today I am a little emotional. Today I am a little nostalgic. Today I am a little sad. But today I am very honored. For two reasons really...You see, today 5 years ago a friend of mine named Ryan McGlothlin was killed while serving our country in the U.S. Marines. And today, I had the privilege of making a dress (out of her daddy's camos)for a little one who will see her daddy for the first time on Monday November 22nd as he comes home from a tour of duty with the U.S. Marines. I do not believe in coincidences. I do not believe in chance. I believe in God and that ALL things happen for a reason. So, as I reflect on Ryan McGlothlin and what a true hero he is to me and so many others for the sacrifice he and his family have made, I am also thankful and humbled to Josh Bush and his wife Amber and children Arios and Isabella Mae as they prepare for a very happy reunion. I am honored to be a small part of both of their lives. Thank you each for your service to our country. May God bless you and your families. Semper Fi - Always Faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment