Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Babies






I am missing my babies terribly today so I thought I would reminisce a little with some pictures....


I miss their sweet smelling, baby lotioned heads.


I miss giving bottles, even if it's 2 at a time.


I miss playing puzzles with Molly in her high chair.


I miss naptime.


I miss packing a bag full of snacks to make it through a trip to Wal-Mart.


I miss going to Chic-Fil-A for lunch.


I really miss fixing them a good breakfast and staying in our pjs until we just can't stand them anymore!


I miss being able to hug and kiss them anytime I want!!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard having them grow up and having the seasons of our lives change. My oldest turns 13 and my youngest 4. All in the same week. As hard as it is to see certain seasons pass, I know there are many many happy ones to come! Thanks for sharing your babies' pics. I love them! PS - there's a little something on the way to you in the mail. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhh! Don't talk about it!!

    ReplyDelete