Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Great Come Back!!

The time has seriously flown by since my last post (ENTIRELY TOO LONG AGO, I KNOW)!  And I am not sure why I am choosing the craziest, busy week to make my come back but I just wanted to try this blogging thing (and keeping up with it thing) again!  We are winding down our year - only 5 school days left and very much looking forward to a fun-filled summer.  Our summer list includes: a pool pass (we hope), a trip to Isle of Palms, SC, maybe a soccer camp for the twins, possibly dance camp for Miss Molly, a 10 year wedding anniversary, and the list goes on!  I hope to make a strong come back with my blog every couple of days or so with new crafts, new recipes, pictures of our goings on, and much more!  PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment