Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Christmas List

If anyone sees Chad Cox between now and December 25, can you please tell him I have about three things on my list this year (We usually buy one big thing that we need like a computer or camcorder, One year we bought a present for every letter of our name - that was fun).  This year I want a Pioneer Woman Cookbook, Premier Jewelry Big-Honkin engagement looking ring with matching earings, and a quesadilla maker.  Is that too much to ask for?  Please let him know!




P.S. One weekend away with Chad would be a nice gesture too.  Sans kids.  Ask me how many times we have EVER been without kids in the past 7 years of their lives.  You will be astonished!!

1 comment:

  1. I have both of her cookbooks. Love love LOVE using them! Todd and I have not had a weekend sans kiddos in 8 yrs...the weekend before Cole was born. I feel your pain haha!

    ReplyDelete