Monday, February 22, 2010

Coca Cola Pork Chops and Baked Beans

I love easy cooking! Especially on days when we are busy at school and busy in the evening like Mondays with track practice for Chad and dance class for Molly and I. When I was making my grocery list yesterday I found this recipe in a Crock Pot Cookbook and we made them tonight and they were yummy! Several friends on FB prompted me to share:
2 (28 oz) cans baked beans, undrained (I only used one can b/c I am not a HUGE fan of beans)
4 boneless porkchops
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup Coca Cola
1 cup BBQ sauce (any flavor - I used Food City brand)
Place beans in slow coocker, Pork chops on top and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Mix Coca Cola and BBQ sauce, pour over the chops
Cook 8 hours on low OR 4 hours on high
Enjoy! My house smelled heavenly when we came home from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment