Tuesday, February 16, 2010

YouTube - Visa Go World "Dan Jansen" Commercial

I love the Olympics - doesn't matter if its Winter games or Summer. I love the competition, the pagentry and each athelete and their stories. This year is no exception. I watch the Today show for a glimpse at the U.S. stars telling their stories and reliving their medal winnings. I watch each afternoon and evening to each sport - I really do not have a favorite. I teach my kids to chant U.S.A, U.S.A. when we compete and win!
I also love the awe-inspiring commercials. I had a favorite from the Summer Olypics in 2008. It was the VISA commercial about Derek Redmond finishing his race with his biggest fan by his side - his dad. I am pretty sure I posted about that during that summer and last night realized I had another favorite - Dan Jansen. Just watch. Gives me chills. I love stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment