Monday, January 7, 2013

I have this friend...

Hi blog friends and Happy New Year! 
 I hope that 2013 has started out as a blessed time for you and your family!  

I wanted to let you know about a friend of mine with an amazing blog and an fabulous sewing business!  Her name is Meghan Cobble and she is our head football coach's wife at Jefferson County High School.  

She is a stay-at-home mom with major sewing skills, home-school teaching that rocks, and a love for her sons Casey and Eli and Patriot football.  We have grown to be close friends and I always look forward to Friday nights in the stands with Meg and her boys whom my twins ADORE!   Please visit her blog here and business website here for more about my fun-loving friend and her awesome sewing designs!!  Let's boost her business in 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment