Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Preschool













I am so very blessed to be able to take my kiddos to work with me everyday! Today started my 4th official year of teaching at Steps of Faith Preschool at FUMC in Jefferson City. It's great for us to be out of the house, have a little seperation from each other, be around other kids and adults and make some gas and grocery money at the same time! Today was our first day back and Cooper, Brody and I all had a great day!

AND.....Today was Molly's official "mom's going to leave me here and drive away" day at Kindergarten. She was there until 12:30 with about 1/3 of her class and had a blast! She tells me on the phone after my mother-in-law picked her up, "Mom, I made a new friend." And I said, "Great Molly, what's her name?" And she replies, "I don't remember Mom but I will tell you the next time!" Hey - at least she made a friend, who cares if she doesn't know her name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment